These cookies are very tasty and easy to prepare! Be sure to try them out, you’ll love them! My kids love eating these with milk.
- 2 cups (320 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 flat tsp baking powder
- 1 cup (200 grams) brown cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (150 grams) pecan nuts
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- a pinch of salt
- 1.5 sticks of butter (160 grams)
- Combine butter (softened in room temperature), sugar, vanilla, salt and Nutella and whip at a fast speed for about 5 minutes until you get a luscious mass.
- Add one egg at a time and continue to whip until everything is blended well.
- Mix in flour, baking powder and chopped pecan nuts. Leave a small amount of pecans on the side.
- Cover the dough with clear wrap and put it in the fridge for about 30-40 min.
- Roll the dough into small round size balls (cake-pop size), slightly flatten them on the top, and sprinkle with remaining pecans
- Bake at 350F for 17-20 minutes, until cookies turn golden
- After the cookies have cooled, you may drizzle them with some chocolate.
This batch makes about 30-32 cookies, depending on what size you roll. Keep them slightly apart (not like on the photo) because during baking, they increase in size.